– Orders takes 2-5 business days to ship.
– UK deliveries are sent via Royal Mail 2nd class which aims to get parcels delivered within 3working days but may take longer
– During sales please allow an additional 1-3 business days for your order to ship.
– International deliveries are sent via Royal Mail and their delivery partner USPS. Royal Mail aims to get the parcel to the USA in 7-14days which is then passed to USPS. Please note that we are unable to resolve USPS problems with late deliveries as these parcels are not tracked. You can choose to have tracked shipping at checkout
– All orders are subject to customs fees
– Wrapped by Sarah is not responsible for customs fees incurred by customer when importing our goods.
– If you are unable to pay additional customs fees and choose to have the package returned to us, you’ll receive a refund for the cost of the merchandise.
– Please check with your local post office. Some international orders are awaiting pickup without notice.
– Please be advised if you do not choose to track your item it is your responsibility if the item is lost in the post. We highly recommend tracking your item.
– If your item has not arrived after 10 days of ordering in the UK – 30 days abroad please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– International orders are not eligible for returns.
– Head wraps submitted for return that have been worn, washed or tried on will be rejected and returned.
– All merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, and in otherwise perfect condition to be considered for return.
– We only accept returns upon approval.
– Once approved, we’ll provide details on where to send your return.
– You have 14 days after delivery to initiate an exchange or discount code
– After return order is received, please allow 2-3 business days for gift card/discount code
– If your order received free shipping and is returned, a flat fee of £3.50 will be deducted from your return total. This helps us buffer the cost of shipping.
– We reserve the right to refuse any return that does not comply with the conditions stated above.
– We are unable to process refunds for items sent to an address that was provided and/or entered incorrectly during checkout.
– Email email@example.com with any questions.
What is the difference between the wrap sizes?
Our standard wrap measures at 180cm x 35cm and can cover the majority of your head.
The full coverage wraps measures at 180cm x 55cm will comfortably cover your hair
I love wraps but not sure how to style them, help!
We’ve got you sis! We post regular head wrap tutorials on our instagram page @wrappedbysarah 🙂